All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're It! is a brilliantly observed hop, skip and jump down memory lane; a celebration of the days when you used to get home from school, hop out of your school clothes, skip over to your best friend's house and jump around all afteron until Mum called you in for tea. Nowadays, those classic - and universal - games of Hopscotch, Skipping, Bulldog and Hide and Seek are almost forgotten, rarely played, rarely passed on as generations come and go. With You're It! you can relive those fun and silly games in this beautifully illustrated, wonderfully stalgic book celebrating the games we remember from our childhoods as well the days themselves.
- Author BiographyKatie Hewett is a keen naturalist and the author of Are We There Yet?, You're It and Cool Maths.
- Author(s)Katie Hewett
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight181 g
- Width125 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.