You're Making Me Hate You: A Cantankerous Look at the Common Misconception That Humans Have Any Common Sense Left by Corey Taylor (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlipkt and Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor's third book is a searingly hilarious trawl through the endless backwaters of human stupidity, by the bestselling author of Seven Deadly Sins and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Heaven Corey Taylor has had it. Had it with the vagaries of human behavior and life in this postmodern digital blanked-out waiting room that passes for a world. Reality TV, awful music, terrible drivers, megamalls, airports, family reunions, bad fashion choices, other people's monstrous children, and badly-behaved adult human beings are warping life in the twenty-first century into an often-unbearable endurance test of one's patience, fortitude, and faith. You're Making Me Hate You is a blisteringly funny diatribe that skewers the worst aspects of human behavior with a kwing eye for every excruciating detail, told in the vivid way that only Corey Taylor can. Like his previous bestselling forays, You're Making Me Hate You is an unflinching glimpse into the mind of Corey Taylor, who spares one from his seething gaze. Make mistake: this is t the Corey Taylor you run into at meet-and-greets or in line at the coffee shop. This is t the kind and cuddly guy who kisses babies and takes pictures with your mom while leaving a voicemail for that distant cousin in college. This is t the loveable scamp who can poke just as much fun at himself as he does at the various rubes around him, though to be fair he does save one chapter for a brutal and lacerating self-analysis. This is Corey Motherfucking Taylor. This is the Great Big Mouth. This is that bastard you wonder about when you listen to Slipkt and Stone Sour. Funny, profane, blasphemous, and above all right on target, You're Making Me Hate You is pure Corey Taylor unleashed, exposing the underbelly of human depravity in all its ragged glory.
- Author BiographyCorey Taylor is the author of two New York Times bestsellers, Seven Deadly Sins and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Heaven. Lead singer of rock bands Slipknot and Stone Sour, Taylor has earned 11 Platinum records, 43 Gold records, and a Grammy. A native of Iowa, he spends his time between there, Las Vegas, and his suitcase. TheCoreyTaylor.com
- Author(s)Corey Taylor
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.