All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionKenya is an absolutely adorable five year old brown skin twin who one day tices that her equally adorable twin sister is much lighter than she is. So she teasingly lets her sister in on her new observation, that she must be white. Kenya's mother lovingly gives an explanation of their differences through a fairytale teaching her twins to embrace t only their differences, but the differences of others. The story is told in a poetic easy to understand way.
- Author BiographyShanti Prem is a professional life coach who uses her relate-ability and intuition to help her clients meet their goals. She enjoys writing stories with meaning and encouragement. She specializes in coaching young adults. She received her certificate in life coaching from Life Coaching Inc. in 2012 and graduated from the Brahma Kumaris meditation center the same year. She receives exceptional reviews for her work with homeless young adults. Shanti Prem is a single mother to 5 children and she resides in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Shanti Prem
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.