CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionA licensed creation from the foremost authority on teddy bears, The Boyds Collection Ltd., this kit features a 32-page booklet of congratulations and a plush, fully jointed three-inch Boyds bear holding a star. Boyds collectors will t find this adorable bear anywhere else.
- Author BiographyBoyds was founded in 1979 as a small antique business in Boyds, Md. In 1984, Boyds introduced its first major plush product, a unique, fully jointed wool teddy bear named Matthew. Boyds relocated to southern Pennsylvania in 1987 and its product line was expanded to include other plush animals and related accessories, including miniature clothes, furniture, and ornaments. Their headquarters and museum are located in Gettysburg, Pa.
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width88 mm
- Height113 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and Soft toy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.