All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionBeing bitten by and turned into a vampire isn't the glitz and glamour that Hollywood makes it out to be. In fact, one out of five newly turned vampires will succumb to a slew of easily avoidable and common pitfalls within their first few months as a nightwalker - tempting garlic-laced Italian food, silver jewellry and anything with an SPF below 1,000 will have to go. As an answer to this tragic loss of undead life, Count Domenick Dicce has written the definitive how-to guide that just might save your pale, ice-cold skin. This helpful tome will cover everything from Vampire 101 - such as hunting, feeding and getting used to your new powers - to Vampire Graduate Studies - such as coffin selection, the ghoulish world of vampiric social hierarchy and the universal Laws of the Vampire. This humorous and giftable guide will be perfect for you or the vampire nut in your life, complete with illustrations throughout. There's thing worse than getting laughed out of the room at a vampire party after saying a cliched I vant to suck your blahd! - this stylish and fun guide for the newly undead will ensure that this never happens to you!
- Author BiographyCount Domenick Dicceis a writer, actor, and all-around creator of fun. He lives in California, and this is his first book.
- Author(s)Domenick Dicce
- Date of Publication25/10/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.