All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published under the title Ketchup Clouds Dear Mr. S. Harris, Igre the blob of red in the top left corner. It's jam, t blood, though I don't think I need to tell you the difference. It wasn't your wife's jam the police found on your shoe. I kw what it's like. Mine wasn't a woman. Mine was a boy. And I killed him three months ago exactly. Zoe has an unconventional pen pal -- Mr. Stuart Harris, a Texas Death Row inmate and convicted murderer. But that's okay, because Zoe has an unconventional story to tell. A story about how she fell for two boys, betrayed one of them, and killed the other. Hidden away in her backyard shed in the middle of the night with a jam sandwich in one hand and a pen in the other, Zoe gives voice to her heart and her fears after months of silence. Mr. Harris may never respond to Zoe's letters, but at least somebody will kw her story -- somebody who kws what it's like to kill the person you love. Only through her unusual confession can Zoe hope to atone for her mistakes that have torn lives apart, and work to put her own life back together again. Rising literary star Annabel Pitcher pens a captivating second vel, rich with her distinctive balance between humor and heart. Annabel explores the themes of first love, guilt, and grief, introducing a character with a witty voice and true emotional resonance.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Pitcher graduated from Oxford University with a degree in English literature and went on to work in television. Her debut novel, My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece, was nominated for more than fourteen UK awards, including the CILIP Carnegie Medal, the Guardian children's fiction prize, the Waterstones Children's Book Prize, the Dylan Thomas Prize, and two Galaxy British Book Awards. Annabel was also named one of the Guardian 's ten favorite children's authors. Ketchup Clouds (now titled Yours Truly ) won the Waterstones Children's Book Prize in the UK. She lives in Yorkshire, England, with her husband, son, and dog.
- Author(s)Annabel Pitcher
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight254 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
- AU $36.95Trending at AU $40.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.