All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you master every essential basketball skill. Basketball's best and most comprehensive drill book is w bigger and better than ever! Youth Basketball Drills, Second Edition , contains 160 drills for mastering every essential skill. Authors Burrall and Patrick Paye have outlined drills and variations that cover the entire scope of the game in both offense and defense. The book shows you how, when and why to use each drill. The progression of drills will help develop the team from beginners to advanced players, skill by skill.
- Author BiographyBurrall Paye has been developing young basketball players' skills for more than 30 years. He is considered one of the game's best teachers. He has enjoyed winning seasons in 36 of the 37 years that he coached. During his career his teams won 64 championships, he was twice honoured as State Coach of the Year. Patrick Paye is an assistant basketball coach at Elizabeth City State University, an NCAA Division II member of the CIAA. Patrick has never been part of a losing season as a player or in his 23 years of high school and collegiate coaching.
- Author(s)Burrall Paye,Patrick Paye
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note205 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.