All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionYouth Services and Public Libraries offers strategies to match the information needs and wants of children and young adults in public libraries and translates these into kwledge for providing relevant services. The latest trends in service provision are covered within the context of appropriate management, programming and marketing of services. The book is grounded in the principles of public library services to children and young adults everywhere.
- Author BiographySusan Higgins is an Assistant Professor with the University of Southern Mississippi School of Library and Information Science. She has worked at NTU University in Singapore, and Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia. She has previously published a book entitled Youth Services and Public Libraries, which has been translated into Serbian. Her research interests include academic and international librarianship, and youth services and education for Library and Information Science.
- Author(s)Susan E. Higgins
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.