All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionYoung people have been leaving the church for several decades and are largely absent from many of our congregations. Most young people have desire to embrace a church perceived as old fashioned, but remain interested in spirituality. - How can young people be empowered to follow Jesus in a relevant and new way that is responsive to the challenges of the current context? - How can real hope and opportunity be realised so that the next generation will approach faith without a Christendom mindset? By examining the influences of the past, exploring the stories of those young people who have been partaking in church and by considering the views of those t connected to Church, this book offers insights, theology, practical application and some hope for the future. Those charged with responsibility are encouraged to seriously consider passing on the baton to young people w for the sake of the future. Like it or t, the destiny of the church is in their hands.
- Author BiographyJo Pimlott is Assistant Director of the Midlands Centre for Youth Ministry and is involved in local church leadership. She enjoys the outdoors, pilates and anything creative. She has written with her husband Nigel Inspire Too, Responding to Challenging Behaviour and Youth Work After Christendom. -Editorial Review. Nigel Pimlott works for Frontier Youth Trust (www.fyt.org.uk) training, writing and researching. He hates camping and likes Manchester City and single malt! Both Jo and Nigel volunteer for a youth project in North Nottinghamshire. They have written Inspire Too, Responding to Challenging Behaviour and Youth Work After Christendom. -Editorial Review.
- Author(s)Jo Pimlott,Nigel Pimlott
- PublisherSend The Light
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaternoster Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byStuart Murray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.