All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionYouth Work, Early Education, and Psychology re-examines the set of relations generally referred to as working with children and youth. It presents a series of propositions that highlight politicized strategies to working with young people under current conditions of late liberal capitalism.
- Author BiographyHans Skott-Myhre is Professor of Child and Youth Studies at Brock University, Canada. Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw is Professor of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria, Canada. Kathleen Skott-Myhre is Assistant Professor at the University of West Georgia, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCritical Cultural Studies of Childhood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHans Skott-Myhre,Kathleen Skott-Myhre,Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.