Youthnation: Building Remarkable Brands in a Youth-Driven Culture by Matt Britton (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYouth is longer an age it's a commodity YouthNation is an indispensable brand roadmap to the youth-driven ecomy. Exploring the idea that youth is longer an age it's a commodity that's available to everyone this book shows what it takes to stay connected, agile, authentic, and relevant in today's marketplace. Readers will learn the ins and outs of the new consumer, and the tools, methods, and techniques that ensure brand survival in the age of perpetual youth. Coverage includes marketing in a post-demographic world, crafting the story of the brand, building engaged communities, creating experiences that inspire loyalty and evangelism, and the cutting-edge tricks that help businesses large and small harness the ermous power of youth. The old marketing models are over, and the status quo is dead. Businesses today have to embody the ideals of youth culture in order to succeed, by tapping the new and rapidly evolving resources n business and in life. When everything is changing at the pace of a teenager's attention span, how do businesses future-fit for long-term success? This book provides a plan, and the thoughts, strategies, and brass tacks advice for putting it into action. * Use New-Gen psychographics to target markets * Build stronger evangelism with a compelling brand narrative * Create loyal communities with immersive and engaging experiences * Navigate the radically-changed landscape of the future marketplace In today's hyper-socialized, Facebook fanatic, selfie-obsessed world, youth is the primary driver of business and culture. Smart companies are looking to tap into the fountain of youth, and the others are sinking fast. YouthNation is a roadmap to brand relevancy in the new ecomy, giving businesses turn-by-turn direction to their market destination.
- Author BiographyMATT BRITTON is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of MRY, (formerly known as Mr Youth) a global marketing services firm which has helped the word's leading brands use creative technology solutions to reach America's youth. In 2013, MRY was named Digital Innovator of the Year by Mashable. Matt also helped spearhead the creation of CrowdTap an advertising technology company named as one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes magazine and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States by INC magazine. Matt is continually featured as an expert on youth marketing and social media in leading media outlets around the world including the Wall Street Journal, National Public Radio, Bloomberg, and the New York Times. Matt is also a Fox Business Network ongoing contributor.
- Author(s)Matt Britton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine59 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.