Youtility: Why Smart Marketing is About Help, Not Hype by Jay Baer (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe difference between helping and selling is just two letters If you're wondering how to make your products seem more exciting online, you're asking the wrong question. You're t competing for attention only against other similar products. You're competing against your customers' friends and family and viral videos and cute puppies. To win attention these days you must ask a different question: How can we help? Jay Baer's Youtility offers a new approach that cuts through the clut-ter: marketing that is truly, inherently useful. If you sell something, you make a customer today, but if you genuinely help someone, you create a customer for life.
- Author BiographyJay Baer is a marketing keynote speaker, consultant, and digital marketing pioneer. He has consulted for more than 700 brands since 1994, including 30 of the Fortune 500. In addition to Youtility, he's co-author of the social business transformation book, The NOW Revolution. Baer runs the popular Convince & Convert blog, and is host of the weekly Social Pros podcast.
- Author(s)Jay Baer
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.