All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat to do when you're caught in the middle of an ethical dilemma at work In today's super-stressed workplace, an ethical dilemma can come at you when you least expect it. Here's how to do the right thing without losing your integrity?or your job. You've GOT To Be Kidding will help you create an ethics-based workplace that's a joy to work in. This isn't the usual top-down, executive-only manual, but an approach to workplace ethics that's as relevant and accessible to employees as it is to managers and executives. From rewned workplace educator and author of You Want Me To Do What?, this book is filled with recognizable examples ripped from today's headlines that put ethical principles in concrete terms. * Filled with recognizable examples that put ethical principles in concrete terms * Covers such topics as topics as loyalty, confidentiality, security, office romance, harassment, social networking at work, harassment, workplace bullying, lying for your boss, and even Internet mischief * A practical manual for assessing, discussing, and resolving ethical dilemmas in the workplace With employees at all levels being held more accountable than ever before, You've GOT To Be Kidding gives businesses of all types and sizes a winning set of principles and practices to do business at the highest ethical level and serves as a guide for anyone who wants to do the right thing without losing their integrity or their job.
- Author BiographyNan DeMars is an internationally recognized office ethics keynote speaker, seminar leader, author, and columnist. She is President of Executary Services, a consulting firm providing workplace ethics training and C-Suite assistant search. Her office ethics columns for OfficePro magazine are its most read feature. She has also served as international president of the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), for which she authored its first-ever Code of Ethics.
- Author(s)Nan DeMars
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight532 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.