Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn late 2006, Martyn Habgood's work as an interim manager threw him suddenly into China, a completely alien environment. Over the next six years he would undertake a further three assignments there, managing in a different business culture, as well as getting involved in wedding ceremonies, experiencing magnificent scenery, learning local travel habits and trying foods he could probably have done without. This collection of his e-mails home provides a fascinating and often very funny perspective on a unique and rapidly-changing country.
- Author BiographyMartyn Habgood was born in Kent and has over 30 years' experience managing businesses in different parts of the world, including Europe, North America, Australia and China. In 1991 he moved to Amiens in France with his wife and two young daughters to manage a new acquisition, returning to the UK 3 years later to manage an International Group with 25 businesses spread across Europe and North America. In 1996 he moved to take control of another company which had over 60 small businesses throughout the world, including Australia. From 2002 he has established a reputation as a successful manager of difficult situations focussing on individual businesses, and since 2006 has devoted his experience to helping western companies develop their business in China. When not on assignment in China he lives with his wife in the Cotswolds.
- Author(s)Martyn Habgood
- PublisherThe Choir Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Choir Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.