All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1,000km or die trying! Sohoku's grueling training camp trek kicks off in high gear! After his great feat in the first-year race, Sakamichi Oda is slowly but surely coming together as a competitive cyclist. And just in time for a fateful encounter with a rival team member and Team Sohoku's training camp, Oda's innate climber's sense awakens! With the right to compete on Sohoku's inter-high team on the line, the camp becomes the stage for an all-out battle, teammate against teammate!!
- Author BiographyWataru Watanabe is the creator of the long-running, fan favorite sports manga series Yowamushi Pedal.
- Author(s)Wataru Watanabe
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight480 g
- Width151 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.