Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe difference between success and failure in an organization may depend more on perceptions of you than on your actual contributions. So how can you increase your perceived value to your organization, resulting in promotions, salary increases, and job security in uncertain times? The answer is found in Y's Up!, James J. and Nicole D. Simon's must-have book designed to raise your awareness...and your opportunity for success. What sets this book apart are the authors, both veterans of the corporate wars, and their 85 tips based on real-life experience and providing real-life examples. The tips cover everything from mastering your expertise to the rules of office gossip, from giving compliments to stifling complaints. Are you a clutch hitter, a whistle blower, a braggart? Are you a team player who understands the importance of discretion? Do you kw how to dress for success and give a proper handshake? Master these tips, tuck the takeaways in your pocket, and you're ready to go...far.
- Author BiographyJames J. Simon earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Arizona and his MBA from San Francisco State University. Nicole D. Simon earned her Bachelor of Arts in history and political science from California State University Fullerton and her MBA from Pepperdine University. James J. and Nicole D. Simon have more than twenty-five years of combined experience in organizations ranging from Fortune Magazine's Best 100 Companies to Work For to non-profits. For the past five years, they have been on an expatriate assignment based in Singapore, with James overseeing the marketing in Asia-Pacific for an $800 million high-tech organization. Their experiences in small and large offices, and in U.S.- and foreign-owned companies have helped to shape their knowledge of increasing one's value in an organization and maximizing one's compensation.
- Author(s)James J Simon
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.