All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuel the Lightning! Only four duelists remain in the running! On the Tower of Alcatraz, Jouchi faces Marik, the evil Egyptian duelist whose grudge has smouldered for three thousand years. But can Jouchi fight while he's trapped in a steel cage surrounded by molten lava? And can he overcome the power of Marik's Egyptian God Card, the Sun Dragon Ra? If he wins, he'll get his dream of facing Yugi in the finals. But if he loses, he'll get a one-way ticket to the grave!
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded hiim until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.