All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionTenth-grade loner Yugi always had his head in some game - until he solved the Millennium Puzzle, an Egyptian artifact containing the spirit of a master gambler from the age of the pharoahs! Now, Yugi has become Yu-Gi-Oh - and the Shadow Games has begun!
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded hiim until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.