All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more a thousand species of birds occurring in Mexico and its neighbors, visitors to any area of Mexico will need a handy guide to the region's bird species. Birdwatchers will find examples of both temperate-zone and tropical species. Very few of these are ever found in the U.S. and only some cross the border. This practical field guide contains 140 full color illustrations as well as a handy map. The guide is laminated for durability and easily packed for travel.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight40 g
- Width89 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.