All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth book in M.C. Beaton's charming Travelling Matchmaker series. A damsel in distress and a confirmed bachelor - surely a match made in heaven! No coach journey is ever dull with Miss Hannah Pym aboard, and this one proves exception as she meets the young and beautiful Miss Yvonne Grenier, who is fleeing the Terror in France. Charming but shy, Yvonne becomes quite frightened when a dangerous enemy also boards the stagecoach to York. Luckily Miss Pym is on hand to propose a plan which will save Yvonne - and throw her into the arms of the wealthy and unattached Marquis of Ware! Handsome and tailored to perfection, the marquis's birth and fortune are armour eugh to defend Yvonne. Although the girl is of the French bourgeoisie and below him, Miss Pym is a certain that Yvonne's Gallic graces and quick-witted tongue have more than piqued his interest. After all, a maiden in distress is irresistible - even to a confirmed bachelor! 'Romance fans are in for a treat' - Booklist '[M. C. Beaton] is the best of the Regency writers' - Kirkus Reviews
- Author BiographyM.C. Beaton is the author of both the Agatha Raisin and Hamish Macbeth series, as well as numerous Regency romances. Her Agatha Raisin books are currently being turned into a TV series on Sky. She lives in Paris and in a Cotswold village that is very much like Agatha's beloved Carsely.
- Author(s)M. C. Beaton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleTravelling Matchmaker S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width115 mm
- Height372 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.