Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.63+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I was little I believed in Jesus and Santa, spontaneous combustion, and the Loch Ness monster. Now I believe in science, statistics, and antibiotics. So says seventeen-year-old Zac Meier during a long, grueling leukemia treatment in Perth, Australia. A loud blast of Lady Gaga alerts him to the presence of Mia, the angry, t-at-all-stoic cancer patient in the room next door. Once released, the two near-strangers can't forget each other, even as they desperately try to resume rmal lives. The story of their mysterious connection drives this unflinchingly tough, tender vel told in two voices.
- Author(s)A J Betts
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight186 g
- Width148 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Kirsten Condon,I'll Love You When You're More Like Me Nicholas Mondelli
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time440
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.