CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday life can be challenging for a rmal person-juggling work, school, a family and home-t to mention the unexpected things that can financially, and mentally, add additional stress. As we get older, we all learn how to cope and deal with it. Now-imagine you're 8-years-old who's lost his mother who he loved dearly, has home or money. The only things he owns are the clothes on his back. The one solid thing that he can call his own is his superior kwledge and his desire to continue to learn. Zack doesn't realize he is above average-he looks at himself as a kid on the street who one would be willing to help or take in. He's also decided that he will t be taken to a foster home-that he wouldn't survive-but that he would do whatever it takes to survive living on the streets. As time goes on everyone who meets and/or talks to Zack is quite touched by him. He's never rude or mean to anyone, and is very appreciative of the little things in life. He kws his life isn't rmal like everyone else-but he accepts that. He makes the most of what he does have and what's available to him without taking advantage of anything or anyone. Follow his four year journey from having thing to accomplishing something that one thought possible. His story and his life are both an incredible inspiration.
- Author(s)Rodger James
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.