All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great value book packed full of fascinating puzzles for kids of all ages. Its colourful pages feature every kind of puzzle, from code breaking to animal crosswords, with answers at the back. In addition, it's stuffed full of wacky Ripley facts to enthral kids along the way. Every book comes with plenty of colourful stickers, making sure small hands and minds will stay occupied for hours!
- Author BiographyROBERT LEROY RIPLEY was an American cartoonist who created and developed the world-famous Ripley's Believe It or Not! cartoon strip in the years after the First World War. He travelled the globe in search of unusual objects and stories, and built up an extraordinary collection of everything from shrunken heads to dinosaur eggs and iron maidens. These are now exhibited in Ripley museums around the world, including one in London's Piccadilly Circus. The Ripley's Believe It or Not! annual has become an international bestseller, and Ripley's also publish a wide range of acclaimed children's titles.
- Author(s)Robert Ripley
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow (Young)
- Weight178 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Most relevant reviews
- missymellow5908 Sep, 2016by
A fun filled book with fun filled things to do and learn a must for all growing minds and inquisitive young people
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.