Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.82Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The book's many strengths include its coverage of the history of the Ejercito Zapatista de Liberacion Nacional (EZLN), placing the struggle in a global context through a critique of neoliberalism and capitalism.' TLS This groundbreaking book examines the global and domestic significance of the Zapatista movement and the Chiapas region itself, and features original contributions from British, American and Mexican writers.
- Author BiographyJohn Holloway is a Professor in the Instituto de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades of the Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla in Mexico. His publications include Crack Capitalism (Pluto, 2010), Change the World Without Taking Power (Pluto, 2005), Zapatista! Rethinking Revolution in Mexico (co-editor, Pluto, 1998) and Global Capital, National State and The Politics of Money (co-editor, 1994). Dr Eloina Pelaez is an independent researcher who has worked in the University of Edinburgh and the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico.
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication07/07/1998
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byEloina Pelaez,John Holloway
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.