All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAs a model organism, zebrafish (Danio rerio) offer an opportunity to perform steadfast scientific investigations in a robust and high-throughput manner. In Zebrafish Neurobehavioral Protocols, experts in the field provide a series of detailed behavioral protocols dealing with the major current research areas in the field of behavioral neuroscience. The chapters discuss the use and interpretation of video-aided quantification of zebrafish behaviors, describe vel assays commonly used to quantify emotionality, learning, memory, and social behaviors in zebrafish, and instruct how to quantify endocrine responses and correlate them with behavior. Written in the Neuromethods series format, the chapters provide authoritative reviews of many commonly used approaches in the field today. This how to book will be a useful practical guide for zebrafish researchers and will complement ather related book from this series, Zebrafish Models in Neurobehavioral Research. Cutting-edge and timely, Zebrafish Neurobehavioral Protocols serves as an excellent compilation epitomizing the growing potential of zebrafish in modern scientific inquiry.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 51
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight609 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAllan V. Kalueff,Jonathan M. Cachat
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.