Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.49Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn international bestseller and winner of the Georgette Heyer Historical Novel Prize. A magnificent, twisting, turning love story unfolds amid the exotic splendour of the British Raj. Englishwoman Laura Hewitt accompanies her newly engaged cousin to India, first to Calcutta and then to the fabled fiefdom of Oliver Erskine, Zemindar - or hereditary ruler - of a private kingdom with its own army. But India is on the verge of the Mutiny, which will sweep them all up in its chaos.
- Author BiographyZEMINDAR is drawn from personal experience. Valerie Fitzgerald's grandmother lived through the Indian Mutiny and when her soldier father was posted to Lucknow in WW2, she spent winters in the city and her summers on a zemindari estate.
- Author(s)Valerie Fitzgerald
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.