CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPractical, playful and spiritually sound, Zen and the Art of Falling in Love draws upon a range of spiritual traditions - from Christianity to Buddhism - to reveal how we can forge lasting, meaningful relationships while remaining true to ourselves. A relationship book with a difference, Zen and the Art of Falling in Love is the ultimate guide on how to create love in your life.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Kasl PhD is a psychologist, healer and the author of six previous books. She lectures and conducts workshops internationally and maintains a private practice in Montana. Her books have been translated into a number of languages and receives excellent reviews. Dr. Kasl writes with clarity, warmth and immediacy that allows her to connect with a wide range of people. She has written numerous articles and has appeared on over 200 radio and television programmes in the US. She has also taught a wide variety of workshops and gives talks on relationships, addiction, sexuality, spirituality, community, healing from incest and abuse, casting out internalized oppression, preventing burn out, quantum healing, empowerment, and finding joy.
- Author(s)Charlotte Kasl
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.