Zend Framework: The Official Programmers Reference Guide by Inc. Zend (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionExtending the art and spirit of PHP, Zend Framework is based on simplicity and productivity, object-oriented best practices, corporate-friendly licensing, and a rigorously tested agile code base. Zend Framework helps build more secure, reliable, and modern Web 2.0 applications and web services--consuming widely available APIs from leading vendors like Google, Amazon, Yahoo!, Flickr, as well as API providers and cataloguers like StrikeIron and ProgrammableWeb. With over 1,000 pages and 500 examples, Zend Framework: The Official Programmer's Reference Guide complements quality code with quality documentation. This two volume guide gets you started and then immersed into all that Zend Framework has to offer. What you'll learn * Meet the ease-of-use requirements your users have come to expect with Ajax support through JSON. * Provide search functionality via a native PHP edition of the industry-standard Lucene search engine. * Understand how to implement syndication by exploring data formats and how your web 2.0 application will access them. * Consume and publish web services. * Discover the high-quality, object-oriented PHP 5 class library, with attention to best practices like design patterns, unit testing, and loose coupling. * See how flexible the Zend Framework architecture is. * Learn how extensible and well-tested the Zend Framework code base is, and more...Who this book is for This book is for web developers who need or want to use the Zend Framework in depth. Dear Reader, It has been brought to our attention that the first four pages are missing from print copies of Zend Framework. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we have provided the full TOCs for both volumes in the book resources section of this page. Sincerely, The Apress Team Table of Contents * Introduction to Zend Framework * Zend_Acl * Zend_Amf * Zend_Application * Zend_Auth * Zend_Cache * Zend_Captcha * Zend_CodeGenerator * Zend_Config * Zend_Config_Writer * Zend_Console_Getopt * Zend_Controller * Zend_Currency * Zend_Date * Zend_Db * Zend_Debug * Zend_Dojo * Zend_Dom * Zend_Exception * Zend_Feed * Zend_File * Zend_Filter * Zend_Form * Zend_Gdata * Zend_Http
- Author BiographyBusinesses utilizing PHP know Zend as the place to go for PHP expertise and sound technology solutions. Zend's founders, Andi Gutmans and Zeev Suraski, are key contributors to PHP and the creators of the core PHP scripting engine, the Zend Engine. Because of their internationally recognized expertise, the company continues to provide important leadership for PHP and other open source communities, and plays a central role in the explosive growth of PHP.
- Author(s)Inc. Zend
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight1860 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.