Zend Studio for Eclipse Developer's Guide by Ian Morse, Peter MacIntyre, Rock Mutchler (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.71+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive, comprehensive guide to Zend Studio for Eclipse Zend Studio for Eclipse gives millions of PHP/LAMP developers world-class tools for building state-of-the-art web applications. Now, here's a definitive guide to making the most of this breakthrough development environment. Zend Certified Engineer Peter MacIntyre and expert PHP developer Ian Morse show how to use Zend Studio for Eclipse to improve productivity, effectiveness, and code quality throughout your entire project lifecycle. You'll start with a product tour that introduces the core techniques and termilogy you'll use in all your projects--including views, perspectives, outlines, and much more. You'll discover how to quickly use preferences to customize Zend Studio for Eclipse to your unique needs. Next, MacIntyre and Morse offer detailed, practical insights into every key aspect of working with Zend Studio: the code editor, PHP perspective views, Code Gallery, Code Analyzer, refactoring, SQL integration, unit testing with PHPUnit, debugging, version control, WYSIWYG design, and much more.You'll learn how to use the powerful integrated tools Zend provides, as well as those offered by the thriving worldwide Eclipse ecosystem. This book is an indispensable resource for every developer who wants to master Zend Studio for Eclipse: programmers already familiar with PHP and LAMP and users of other Eclipse-based IDEs who want to leverage their skills to create powerful PHP-based web applications. Peter MacIntyre is a Zend Certified Engineer with more than 18 years of experience in software development. He is a past contributing editor and author of php|architect (www.phparch.com), a regular speaker at North American and international computer conferences, and coauthor of Programming PHP. Ian Morse has participated in software projects of all sizes in various industries. His recent assignments include working on the new national website for the leading Canadianpizza restaurant, Pizza Delight. ON THE WEB: Download all examples and source code presented in this book from informit.com/title/9780672329401 Category: Web Development/PHP Covers: Zend Studio for Eclipse User Level: Intermediate--Advanced $39.99 USA / $43.99 CAN / GBP28.99 Net UK
- Author BiographyPeter MacIntyre has over 19 years of experience in the information technology industry, primarily in the area of software development. He is a Zend Certified Engineer, and his technical skill set includes several web development languages, client/server tools, and relational database systems such as PHP, PowerBuilder,Visual Basic, Active Server Pages, and CA-Visual Objects. MacIntyre has contributed to several books, including Using Visual Objects, Using PowerBuilder 5, ASP.NET Bible, The Web Warrior Guide to Web Programming, and Programming PHP 5, 2nd edition, and is a former contributing editor to the online and in-print magazine called php|architect. He has spoken several times at North American and international computer conferences, including CA-World in New Orleans, USA; CA-TechniCon in Cologne, Germany; and CA-Expo in Melbourne, Australia. MacIntyre lives and works in Prince Edward Island, Canada, where he runs his own part-time software company called Paladin Business Solutions (www.paladin-bs.com) Ian Morse has a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Prince Edward Island. He has experience working in both the public and private sectors. For the past several years, he has worked as a private consultant and web system developer under the name of geckoWARE.
- Author(s)Ian Morse,Peter MacIntyre,Rock Mutchler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/11/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.