All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $14.32Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionZentangle Art Therapy offers a wonderful introduction to those new to Zentangle and covers the tools required and the basic techniques to get started. Simple patterns including baseline, fillers, ribbons and borders offer a foundation to explore more complex, three dimensional designs and ways to further enhance the readers creations using shading and colour. The book is full of inspirational artwork to give the reader a taste of the endless possibilities.
- Author BiographyAnya Lothrop is a certified Zentangle Teacher and would like to invite the reader to feel the flow, release their potential and explore this elegant artistry. The reader will find creative expression and create a treasured piece of art in an empowering and uplifting way.
- Author(s)Anya Lothrop
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.