All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAre you eager for more tangles? Are you ready to take tangling beyond pater - into the next dimension? Welcome to Zentangle 5 where tangles meet bling, encounter shrink plastic, dominate dominoes, and emerge as wearable art. Show off your passion for tangling with fashion jewelry artfully and uniquely tangled by you. Whether you make a bold statement to complement you jeans, accent an attitude, or just add a bit of bling to your day, you'll find an appealing project here; along with 40 new tangles to inspire your ever expanding repertoire of design possibilities. Zentangle 5 is all about pushing the limits, discovering cerativity and exploring new venues. Open your eyes to a wider tangling experience and enjoy!
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is often known as the Trendsetter of the arts and crafts industry. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and fun. Suzanne is the creative woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is an artist, designer, publisher, TV personality, columnist, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Out-of-print date26/04/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.