Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery page in this book is filled with valuable tips and ideas for creating beautiful Zentangle art with templates, stencils and shapes. Discover new ways to jazz up cards, scrapbook pages, art journals and more. Inside are 40 original tangles that you can use to turn simple drawings into artistic designs, adding touches of colour with chalks, watercolours, stickers, rub-ons and coloured pencils. Add shimmer with glitter, jewels and sparkly inks and use plastic templates, brass stencils, wood cut-outs and jar lids as shapes to embellish with fun tangles. The new workbook section allows you to put all the kwledge you've gained about the Zentangle method into practice. Play, experiment and create with draw-it-yourself tangles, shading exercises, reverse tangles and more.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is the author of more than 30 best-selling books, including Joy of Zentangle (9781574214277), The Beautyof Zentangle (9781574217186), and Zen(R) Mandalas (9781574216967). She is a designer, artist, columnist, TV personality, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on.
- Author(s)CZT Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded ed
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.