All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description2004 German Critics Award for Crime Fiction and Winner of 2007 Premier Special Director Book Award Semana Negra, SpainIn the early 1990s, at the end of the devastating civil war UN peacekeeping forces try to keep the lid on the violence. Gunfire can still be heard nightly in Phm Penh, where Vietnamese prostitutes try to hook UN peacekeepers from the balcony of the Lido Bar.Calvi traces leads on a missing farang from Bangkok to war-torn Cambodia, through the Russian market, hospitals, nightclubs, news briefings, and UNTAC Headquarters. Calvi's buddy, Colonel Pratt, kws something that Calvi does t: the missing man is connected with the jewels stolen from the Saudi royal family. Calvi quickly finds out that he is t the only one looking for the missing farang.
- Author(s)Christopher G Moore
- PublisherHeaven Lake Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeaven Lake Press
- Weight340 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.