All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionDovan Nash has a secret he will do anything to keep. But he's the prime suspect after someone steals a fifty million dollar executive jet, and FBI agent Veronica Montero put him squarely in the cross-hairs. As she digs, she discovers Nash's secret -- a revelation that, if made public, would stun the world. Operating on her own agenda, Montero blackmails Nash into helping her hunt down a man she wants dead. Powerless against the information Montero holds, Nash is forced into a situation far deadlier than either of them could ever have imagined. The man they are after isn't the criminal they expect, he's a terrorist with a plan to use the stolen jet to carry out an unthinkable and devastating act that could plunge America into the most heius conflict since World War II. When Nash and Montero are taken prisoner aboard the stolen jet, they will have only one opportunity to execute a daring mid-air attempt to stop the attack. Success could cost them their own lives, but failure could cost millions of incent lives.
- Author BiographyAs a young man in Kansas, Philip Donlay's life was shaped by two distinct events. At the age of seventeen he earned his pilot's license, and at eighteen was published in a national aviation magazine. The combination of these two passions, flying and writing, has led to successful careers as both a professional pilot and a novelist. Donlay has been a flight instructor, flown a private jet for a Saudi prince, and for twenty eight years flew a corporate jet for a Fortune 500 company.
- Author(s)Phillip Donlay
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight606 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.