All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, step-by-step example-rich tutorial. If you are a C developer who wants to learn about ZeroMQ, this book is for you. It is assumed that the reader has C experience at some level but prior ZeroMQ kwledge is t expected.
- Author BiographyFaruk Akgul is a developer and an Emacs user who loves using open source software and frequently contributes to some open source projects. He specializes in Python but he enjoys experiencing new programming languages as well. He likes to travel when he's not coding.
- Author(s)Faruk Akgul,Jakub Sanecki
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight201 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.