All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the art of a pivotal figure in Chinese art history: the controversial early Yuan-dynasty (1271-1368) artist and statesman, Zhao Mengfu. It is the first comprehensive assessment in a western language of his work and its legacy over seven centuries.
- Author BiographyShane McCausland is Senior Lecturer in Chinese art in the Department of the History of Art and Archaeology at SOAS, University of London.
- Author(s)Shane McCausland
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note152
- Weight454 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.