Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionZimbabwe will wow curious visitors with its incredible game parks and spectacular scenery. With a calmer presence w reigning over the previously troubled political situation it is the perfect time for exploring this fantastic country and Footprint's very first Zimbabwe Handbook will help travellers do just that! Stunning natural beauty, wildlife in abundance and rich culture and history, Zimbabwe is putting itself back on the tourist map. Footprint's brand new Zimbabwe Handbook is the perfect companion for inquisitive visitors to this beautiful country. Bungee jump the magnificent Victoria Falls or marvel at the mighty Zambezi River, head to Hwange or Mana Pools game parks and observe elephants, buffalos, cheetahs and giraffes to name but a few, or navigate the streets of Harare and the colonial avenues of Bulawayo. With fantastic listings on where to eat, sleep and play plus in-depth coverage of all the adventure activities and game parks this guide will ensure that intrepid travellers will experience everything Zimbabwe has to offer. One of only three Zimbabwe guidebooks on the market Comprehensive coverage of the country's attractions, from the Great Zimbabwe ruins to Hwange National Park Special feature on Zimbabwe's spectacular wildlife Reliable listings and advice to help you choose the right hotel or restaurant
- Author BiographyOriginally from London, Lizzie has worked and lived in Africa for 14 years. Starting out on trips across the continent as a tour leader on overland trucks, she has sat with a gorilla, slept amongst elephants, fed a giraffe and swum with a hippo and is now something of an expert on border crossings and African beer. For Footprint she is author of South Africa, Namibia, Kenya and Tanzania; has written the only country guide to Nigeria and the first city guide to Johannesburg for Bradt; is author of the AA Spiral Guide to South Africa and Africa Overland, a glossy look at the overland route from Nairobi to Cape Town, is co-author of the DK Eyewitness to Kenya, and has contributed to Turkey and Egypt for Rough Guides. She has written various online African destination guides for leading websites in the UK and US including Frommers, British Airways and World Travel Guide.net. When not on the road, Lizzie lives in Cape Town.
- Author(s)Lizzie Williams
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight259 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.