All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis first systematic, authoritative and thorough treatment in one comprehensive volume presents the fundamentals and techlogies of the topic, elucidating all aspects of ZnO materials and devices. Following an introduction, the authors look at the general properties of ZnO, as well as its growth, optical processes, doping and ZnO-based dilute magnetic semiconductors. Concluding sections treat bandgap engineering, processing and ZnO nastructures and nadevices. Of interest to device engineers, physicists, and semiconductor and solid state scientists in general.
- Author BiographyHadis Morkoc received his Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University. From 1978 to 1997 he was with the University of Illinois, then joined the newly established School of Engineering at the Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. He and his group have been responsible for a number of advancements in GaN and devices based on them. Professor Morkoc has authored several books and numerous book chapters and articles. He serves or has served as a consultant to some 20 major industrial laboratories. Professor Morkoc is, among others, a Fellow of the American Physical Society, the Material Research Society, and of the Optical Society of America. Umit Ozgur is a research scientist in the Electrical Engineering Department at Virginia Commonwealth University. He has received BS degrees in EE and physics from Bogazici University, Turkey, and,in 2003, his Ph.D. degree from Duke University, where he has made many contributions to the understanding of ultrafast carrier dynamics in nitride heterostructures. Dr. Ozgur has authored over 50 scientific publications and several book chapters on growth, fabrication, and characterization of wide bandgap semiconductor materials and nanostructures based on group III-nitrides and ZnO. He is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers and the American Physical Society.
- Author(s)Hadis Morkoc,Umit Ozgur
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication14/01/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1054 g
- Width179 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.