All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionZinn & the Art of Triathlon Bikes is the first and only book on the market that caters to the specific bike tuning and maintenance needs of triathletes. Using the successful format of his best-selling VeloPress books, Lennard Zinn guides triathletes through the many triathlon-specific problems including bike tuning, maintenance, and shipping a bike safely from race to race.
- Author BiographyLennard Zinn is one of the world's leading authorities on bicycle repair. A master bicycle framebuilder and an enthusiastic rider and mechanic, Lennard is also the senior technical writer for VeloNews, the journal of competitive cycling. He is the author of the bestselling books Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance and Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance.
- Author(s)Lennard Zinn
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb&w photos and diagrams
- Weight957 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.