All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionZionism is an international political movement that was originally dedicated to the resettlement of Jewish people in the Promised Land, and is w synymous with support for the modern state of Israel. This addition to the Short Histories of Big Ideas series looks at the controversial and topical tion of Zionism from a balanced viewpoint, concentrating on where it came from, how it accomplished its goals, and why it affected so many people.
- Author BiographyDavid Engel is Maurice Greenberg Professor of Holocaust Studies, Professor of Hebrew and Judaic Studies and Professor of History at the Skirball Dept of Hebrew and Judaic Studies at New York University. He is a Longman author (SSH: The Holocaust, 2000) and famous for his seminal work In the Shadow of Auschwitz (Uni North Carolina Press, 1987) and its sequel Facing a Holocaust (Uni North Carolina Press, 1993).
- Author(s)David Engel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2008
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleShort Histories of Big Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.