All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmbarking on IVF - or any assisted fertility treatment - can be a very demanding and stressful experience, but the right physical, nutritional and emotional support can lessen these stresses and strains and increase your chances of success. In Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception leading fertility and pregnancy expert, Zita West, offers an in-depth explanation of all aspects of fertility and, uniquely, addresses the issues involved in using assisted conception. In her clear, yet sensitive, style Zita explains: - All aspects of fertility - from preconception and trying naturally through to assisted conception - What is involved in the IVF process - How to prepare your body to increase your chances of conceiving successfully - The importance of a proactive approach to diet and nutrition - How complementary therapies, such as acupuncture, can increase your chances of success. Including interviews with leading experts in the field, case histories from patients and Zita's own holistic principles, this is an invaluable guide for the growing number of people who are considering, or have already embarked on, medical intervention to enable them to conceive.
- Author BiographyZita West has been involved in fertility and pregnancy for over 25 years, as a midwife, a nutritional advisor, an acupuncturist and as an author and consultant. Over that time thousands of couples have come to her for advice on how to get into optimum shape for all the vital stages of childbirth. Zita is acknowledged as one of Europe's leading experts on how each of us can improve our prospects at each key stage of the reproductive process through natural means or, if necessary, through medical intervention. The most recent audit of Zita's success rates show that having acupuncture at her clinic pre- and post-embryo transfer resulted in a pregnancy rate per IVF cycle of almost 60% - much higher than the leading IVF clinic in the UK. www.zitawest.com.
- Author(s)Zita West
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.