Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionPoet Simon Ortiz writes, There are truths, only stories. ZOEY'S TALE shares compelling stories of past regrets, redemption, the futility of vengeance, the joy of baseball, a poem of loss, and other compelling sketches of everyday modern American life. These narratives will interest readers of quality short fiction.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Rod Haynes is a native of Rhode Island. A former naval officer, Haynes holds degrees from Ripon College in Wisconsin and Boston University. He has written two memoirs: ROGUES ISLAND MEMOIR (2000) published by Free River Press, Lansing, Iowa, and its sequel, 100 BOWEN STREET (2002) published by Highland Press, Fremont, CA. His latest effort, a memoir about his years in the U.S. Navy, is scheduled for publication in the near future. Rod lives in Renton, Washington with his wife, Amy where he works for the federal government and volunteers for numerous humanitarian causes, including teaching American citizenship at a non-profit organization and involvement in local homeless issues. Rod and Amy have one son, Ben.
- Author(s)Rod Haynes
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.