All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches readers the 70 favorite painting techniques of a revered watercolor teacher, the late Zoltan Szabo. Using basic supplies in 56 step-by-step demonstrations, Szabo shows artists how to achieve special effects in their landscape paintings such as wispy clouds, falling sw, jagged rocks, trees and rolling surf. Readers will also learn the characteristics of different kinds of watercolor pigments and how they actually behave on paper.
- Author BiographyZoltan Szabo was a well-known painter and watercolor instructor who taught workshops nationwide. He was among the first watercolor teachers to do so, and one of the first and most successful authors of watercolor instruction books. His previous North Light books include Zoltan Szabo Watercolor Techniques (1994); Zoltan Szabo's Color-by-Color Guide to Watercolor (1998); and Watercolor Basics: Trees, Mountains and Rocks (2000).
- Author(s)Zoltan Zsabo
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.