Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBrian Keeping was a young closeted gay mechanic who lived in Ashbrooke, one of the most un-PC homophobic, backward little towns in mid-west America. One day the traveling circus came to town and he, along with his two best friends, thought maybe a trip to the circus would be a welcome diversion from the motony of their sleepy little town, but to their horror everything went terribly wrong. It seemed their sleepy little towns dark history was about to come back to haunt them as a result of a heius crime that had been committed sixty years earlier. The zealous pastor and self appointed moral leader of Ashbrooke, Harry Farwell, coaxed his congregation to rise up and run the sinful Fink and Zimner Freak Show and Circus out of town. Instead they ended up putting it to the torch and condemning the circus and it's performers to a horrible fiery death. All but one that was... the sole survivor, the circus' fortune teller Madame Zadora, was in possession of a mysterious tonic she acquired from her motherland Romania, which had the potential to bring upon the town, a horrible curse of the UNDEAD. Now the new circus has come to town and all hell is about to break loose, in more ways than one. This Zombie fest of the highest order takes the genre to places it's never been before and we kw you will be DYING to read it!
- Author BiographyFalling in love with puppetry and movie monster magic at a young age has made Keith Carpenter become a true zombie aficionado over the years. This 40ish Creative Director and Audio Director for Animation loves the cute and cuddly but he also has a hankering to delve in the darker side sometimes. Born in a small town in Texas the highlight of his week used to be going down to the local cinema and catching the latest Romero Zombie films. Keith's love for all things ZOMBIE caused him and his close friend Matt Ficner to decide to write a movie screen play that took the zombie genre in a new direction. What you have in your hands, the Zombie Circus novel, is where the love for the genre has taken him so far.
- Author(s)Keith Carpenter
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Ficner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.