All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a new and bizarre disease is discovered in the Rift Valley of Africa, No one realized the potential disaster until it was too late. Debbie Granger must learn how to survive as she tries to locate her only living relative. Pursued by the un-dead as well as the scum of the earth, she travels from Sugarland to Galveston. From Galveston to Dallas. This is a new kind of Zombie. It learns as it goes as well.
- Author(s)Chris James
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.