Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs we kw from Greg Stones's first breakout hit book, zombies hate stuff. It's less understood that the undead also struggle with the stuff of everyday life usually navigated by the breathing. Zombies have issues with yoga, bad hair days, chopsticks, the morning commute, touch-screen techlogy and more. They kind of enjoy skunks, gardening and acupuncture, but they have major issues with banana peels, Renaissance fairs, bear traps and bunnies. In the face of such adversity, all zombies really want is a cure. With humour, wit and braaaains, Greg Stones's colourful painted panels offer a sympathetically funny, new perspective into the trials and tribulations of the undead in a world made for the living.
- Author BiographyGreg Stones is an artist and the author of Zombies Hate Stuff and Penguins Hate Stuff.
- Author(s)Greg Stones
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note55 4-c illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width185 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.