All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s the epic battle of brains against manes. Which side are you on? It s a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? This all-original anthology edited by Holly Black (Team Unicorn) and Justine Larbalestier (Team Zombie) makes strong arguments for both sides in the form of spectacular short stories. Half of the stories portray the strengths for good and evil of unicorns, and half show the good (and really, really badass) side of zombies. Contributors include many bestselling authors, including Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, and Margo Lanagan. This anthology will have everyone asking: Team Zombie or Team Unicorn?
- Author BiographyHolly Black is the author of The Curse Workers series: White Cat, Red Glove, and Black Heart ; The Poison Eaters: And Other Stories ; and the Modern Faerie Tales: Tithe, Valiant, and Ironside. She is an editor of Zombies vs. Unicorns, and she collaborated with Tony DiTerlizzi on the bestselling Spiderwick series. Holly lives in Amherst, Massachusetts, and you can visit her at BlackHolly.com. Justine Larbalestier is the author of several teen novels, including Liar and the Magic or Madness trilogy. Born and raised in Sydney, Australia, she and her husband, Scott Westerfeld, split their time between Sydney and New York City. Visit her at JustineLarbalestier.com.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaga Press
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHolly Black
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.