All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen stories of horror and science fiction from Japan's hottest young author. In one story, the last man on Earth turns out to be a robot. In ather story, a man builds a house from the bodies of his murder victims. And in the book's eponymous story, a man sees his girlfriend's corpse decompose...one Polaroid snapshot at a time!
- Author BiographyBorn 1978 in Fukuoka, Japan, Otsuichi won the Sixth Jump Short Fiction/Nonfiction Prize when he was seventeen with his debut story Summer, Fireworks, and My Corpse. Now recognized as one of the most talented young fantasy/horror writers in Japan, his other English-language works include the short story collection Calling You and the Honkaku Mystery Prize-winning novel Goth.
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleZoo (Novel)
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Weight278 g
- Width203 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.17Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.