All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10th edition of Zoology continues to offer students an introductory general zoology text that is manageable in size and adaptable to a variety of course formats. It is a principles-oriented text written for the n-majors or the combined course, presented at the freshman and sophomore level. Introducing SmartBook! For the first time Zoology, 10th edition is supported by SmartBook, an online learning tool that merges an eBook with adaptive assessments, creating an individualized experience for the students, adapting to their learning.
- Author BiographyStephen Miller currently teaches courses in Zoology, Biology and Invertebrate Zoology at The College of the Ozarks, Lookout Point, MO (Branson). He is also the author of General Zoology Lab Manual, 3e. John Harley teaches Anatomy & Physiology and General Biology at Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY and is also co-author of Prescott/Harley/Klein Microbiology and the ASM Microbial Telecourse Study Guide.
- Author(s)John P. Harley,Stephen A. Miller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1204 g
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.