Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionMixing personal and family experiences with an idiosyncratic social history of Irish immigration, this book draws on Mathieu's travels to Ireland and her interviews with the Irish in rural Roscrea and environs and in New York City to survey the landscape of emigration in Ireland and in the US.
- Author(s)Joan Mathieu
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleIrish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.